Solid finish of a strong 2017
- Increased revenues for the Group in the quarter
- EBITA margin adj. in Q4 at 13.8%
- Significant contribution by the acquired companies to Group order intake and sales
- Order intake increased by 111% to MSEK 1,096 (519) with organic decrease of 6%
- Revenue increased by 76% to MSEK 1,050 (598) with organic growth of 4%
- EBITA adj. increased to MSEK 145 (105), margin 13.8% (17.6)
- EBITA increased to MSEK 127 (75), margin 12.1% (12.6)
- EBIT increased to MSEK 113 (75), margin 10.8% (12.6)
- Net profit amounted to MSEK 91 (48)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.67 (1.02)
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 174 (135)
- Order intake increased by 91% to MSEK 4,101 (2,144) with organic growth of 7%
- Revenue increased by 95% to MSEK 4,001 (2,049) with organic growth of 9%
- EBITA adj. increased to MSEK 510 (331), margin 12.8% (16.1), negatively impacted by the non-cash PPA adjustment of MSEK 17 from Q3*
- EBITA increased to MSEK 465 (308), margin 11.6% (15.0), negatively impacted by the PPA adjustment*
- EBIT increased to MSEK 417 (307), margin 10.4% (15.0), negatively impacted by the PPA adjustment*
- Net profit amounted to MSEK 292 (194)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.58 (4.10)
- Operating cash flow improved to MSEK 335 (224)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.30 per share based on existing number of shares
*The adjustment relates to the fair value on acquired inventory in Avanti. Normally this fair value effect impacts the income statement (as a cost) during the period when the inventory is sold. However, as the inventory acquired already has been sold the full effect of MSEK 17 has been recorded as a cost in the third quarter.
Management assessment: If the acquired companies would have been fully consolidated in the Group by 1 January 2016, the order intake growth during January-December 2017 would have been 5% and the revenue growth 5% compared to the same period 2016.
Telephone conference / Audiocast
A telephone conference will be held on Friday 23 February at 10.00 CET.
CEO Tormod Gunleiksrud and COO and acting CFO Stefan Rinaldo will present and comment on the report. The presentation, that will be held in English, can also be followed via audiocast.
To participate by phone – please call:
- SE: +46856642662
- UK: +442030089809
- US: +18557532235
Link to audiocast:
For further information, please contact:
Mathilda Eriksson, IR Manager, Phone: +46 (0)8 402 14 41
Stefan Rinaldo, COO and acting CFO, Phone +46 (0)8 402 14 40
This information is information that Alimak Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET at 23 February 2018.
Alimak Group is a world-leading provider of vertical access solutions for the industry and construction sectors. With a presence in more than 100 countries, Alimak develops, manufactures, sells and provides service to vertical access solutions with focus on adding customer value through greater safety, higher productivity and improved cost efficiency. The Group’s products and solutions are sold under the brands Alimak Hek, CoxGomyl, Manntech and Avanti. Alimak has an installed base of more than 67,000 elevators, hoists, platforms, service lifts and building maintenance units around the world. Founded in Sweden 1948, Alimak has its headquarters in Stockholm, 12 manufacturing facilities in 8 countries and 2,400 employees around the world. www.alimakgroup.com